|서류전형 -> 1차면접 -> 2차면접|
§ FPT Software Korea is a legal entity in Korea of FPT Software, a leading IT corporation in Vietnam, providing software outsourcing services for Korean companies.
§ FPT Korea set a target which is to build a young, dynamic, and passionate team of employees to make the brand name of a Vietnamese IT enterprise to the world.
Ø Job description:
* Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical information and support to customers interested in and or planning to deploy FPT’s services
• Offer technical, consultative, pre-sales support to Sales team including analysing customer design requirements, in offering feasibility scope assessments to customer requests, and other activities as required
• Manage customer’s technical requirements – through support & engineering departments – from development phase to commercial release
• Manage the RFI/RFQ process to seek all necessary technical information internally on time and present the result to the customer in conjunction with the Key Account Manager and Offshore Development/ Solution Team (in Vietnam)
• Maintain on-going customer (technical staff) relations with active customers to encourage new development projects and appropriate updates/upgrades
• Support pre-sales software work for demos, benchmarking, high-level customer architecture design assistance and initial environment set-up
• Deliver technical presentations to customers, and represent FPT at regional trade shows and speaking engagements or in concert with our large customers
• Act as a liaison between customers and FPT’s engineering & professional service departments
• Develop, and maintain a technical knowledge base of competitive intelligence where applicable, and may create sales tools to help present our proposal and capability
• Provide input to Marketing (incl. Product Marketing) and Sales on technical requirements to better ensure customer satisfaction
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Forecast and track key account metrics (E.g quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Prepare reports on account status
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
• Help Delivery teams (Onsite in Korea and Offshore in Vietnam) in knowledge transition.
Ø Skill requirements:
* University or college education with a degree or diploma in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or an equivalent program
• Proven work experience as Consultant, Technical Sale, Account Manager, Key Account Manager or relevant role
• 7+ years of Salesforce consultant/ technical sales experience in Korea
• Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configurations and background in CRM process design and implementations
• Ability to demonstrate experience and understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform
• Experience with other CRM software, such as Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, and NetSuite
• Strong communication skills in English including verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal (any additional language would be ideal)
• Must be comfortable working in all technical sales media, including delivering presentations to customers from Project Development to executive and C-level
• High degree of motivation, commitment, flexibility and self-responsibility
• Passionate with technologies and Digital Transformation
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
• Strong knowledge and execution of continuous delivery and development practices (ASPICE, Agile, Scrum, …)
• Client-focused with the ability to influence others to achieve results
• Frequent travel may be required.
· Work with world class customers in Korea on impactful projects
· Compensation package is as competitive as local Korean companies.
o Retirement pays.
· Insurance and health care.
· Summer leave
· Annual leave holiday following Korean labor law.